Wednesday, August 05, 2009

my life according to Keane


(I wanted to play too...) My Life According to...

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)"

Pick your Artist:
Keane

Describe yourself:
Nothing In My Way

How do you feel:
Better Than This

Describe where you currently live:
Somewhere Only We Know

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Atlantic

Your favorite form of transportation:
Can't Stop Now

Your best friend:
She Has No Time

You and your best friend are:
We Might As Well Be Strangers

What's the weather like:
Black Burning Heart

Favorite time of day:
Time To Go

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Everybody's Changing

What is life to you:
Playing Along

Your relationship:
Leaving So Soon?

Your fear:
You Don't See Me

What is the best advice you have to give:
Put It Behind You

Thought for the Day:
Pretend That You're Alone

How I would like to die:
Love Is The End

My soul's present condition:
Thin Air

My motto:
Let It Slide

4 comments:

  1. Of course her answers are perfect.

    Because she is Rachel.

    And she used Keane. And they are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh NO! that's AWFUL
    (and perfect)

    so glad everyone shared

    ReplyDelete
  3. KEANE??!!! now i like you even more.

    did you go to their concert in slc in may? it freaking CHANGED. MY. LIFE.

    they were beyond awesome--totally in my top five.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback, please...