Thursday, September 17, 2009

this week's Glee


funny:
The Cheerios wear their cheerleading uniforms all.the.time.


lame:
Will's mother is an obvious drunk. And her name is Doodle.

funny:
The shop teacher is addicted to cough syrup, causing an accident that sawed off his thumbs.


lame:
Middle-aged men doing boy band hip-hop a capella.

funny: Mercedes' performance of "Bust Your Windows."


lame:
"I Wanna Sex You Up" as the Acafellas' number for the PTA meeting. And they clapped.

Favorite Lines

Emma
"They say it takes more certainty than talent to be a star. I mean, look at John Stamos."

Sandy
"I got him a job before we even had a shop class. I told [the principal] that you are going to have a school full of nancies unless you get some hot wood in those teenagers' hands."
"Josh [Groban] and I have become frequent pen pals since he accidentally friended me on MySpace."

Mercedes: "Have you ever kissed anybody?"
Kurt: "Yes--if by someone you mean the tender crook of my elbow."

Kurt:
"Every moment of your life is an opportunity for fashion."
"Come over! It's Liza Minelli week on AMC."

Sue:
"You know, the way you use your mental illness to help these kids is really inspiring. I'm shocked you're not married."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback, please...