Thursday, September 10, 2009

favorite lines from Glee


Jane Lynch as Sue Sylvester
“Your resentment…is delicious.”
“I have a phoner in a minute—that’s an interview, on the telephone, with a major media outlet. I’ll probably do it on my iPhone.”
“I just blasted my hammies. Iron tablet?”
“I’m not sure there’s going to be anybody else who’s going to swim over to your island of misfit toys.”
“Let’s break it down: you want to be creative. You want to be in the spotlight. Face it, you want to be me.”
“Gay parents encourage rebellion. There are studies on this.”
“I resent being told to hold onto anything, William.”
“Lady Justice wept today.”
“My first thought was that your students should be put into foster care.”
“Cease fire on the waterworks. I don’t want to hear it. I don’t want to see it.”
“When I first laid eyes on you I was reminded of a young Sue Sylvester. Though you don’t have my bone structure.”

Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel
“You need to call me before you dress yourself. You look like a Technicolor zebra.”

Lea Michelle as Rachel Berry
“Can I use the auditorium later to practice? Our neighbors are filing a lawsuit.”

4 comments:

  1. really, what the world needs more of is SUE SYLVESTER.

    i heart her so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the reason I love that show so much is because Sue and I are long lost sisters. We speak the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still not sure about this show. It will take a couple more episodes for me to decide if I like it. But I definitely like Sue Sylvester's character. It's so perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback, please...