Monday, June 21, 2010

I'm so different

I try to be different, just for effect. Don't we all want to feel unique? But I'm copying this post idea from Arianne, which is, ironically, about being different.

Name something you hate that everyone else loves:

Krispy Kreme glazed doughnuts. I know, they're all the rage. But give me cake doughnuts any day. Their glazed ones just taste like raw dough and land at the bottom of my stomach like a blob of Play-Doh.

Name something you love that everyone else hates:

Redheads. Of both the male and female variety. I just really find it attractive. Even the accompanying fair complexions or freckles. Children are especially cute. I hope I get a redhead of my own someday.

5 comments:

  1. hmm.. never been a fan of Krispy Kreme, but I do like redheads (well certain ones at any rate). However, my husband wouldn't wish a redhead on ANYBODY - 'cause he's a punk and he doesn't like red hair at all. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I have to agree with you on both counts! I am not a fan of Krispy Kremes, or glazed donuts in general. (Although I will admit that the first five or six times I had a hot Krispy Kreme I thought I had died and gone to heaven. But I quickly developed a severe aversion to them for some reason. Maybe the play-dough in the stomach reaction.)

    Secondly, I TOTALLY have a thing for redheads. My husband always makes fun of me because he finds them so pale and pasty and unattractive. And I will admit that some redheads can sometimes be bland and sickly looking. But the ones with really red or auburn hair can be HOT, especially the girls.

    So, I guess you and I aren't that different after all! Sorry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. Not sure if you have seen the Twilight movies. I generally deny it. But I have, and I have to say that I loved that redheaded Victoria. And was SO bummed to see that she'd been traded out for a far less beautiful version in the latest movie. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why so much hate against redheads, I love them all, specially the freckles...I love me some freckles.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback, please...