Sunday, December 27, 2009

Ellen dream

Early this morning I dreamed that Ellen Degeneres came to town, and she came to me to find out what there was to do and see here where I live. Essentially, she wanted me to show her a good time. I declined the invitation, however. Instead, I told her I knew of someone that could take her somewhere fun, and I called my friend Heidi, and she and her girlfriend came to pick up Ellen for the evening. Only I hadn't told them it was Ellen; I just told them I had a friend visiting. So they were pretty excited to discover it was Ellen. She called me a few hours later to tell me what a good time she was having. I won't tell you what they were doing. I just thought it was funny that I was her buddy.

3 comments:

  1. that is so funny! You must tell me what we were doing! :) I would love to hang with that lady! She makes me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would have been disappointing when you woke up and realized it was a dream- but fun while it lasted. . .

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback, please...